Roof Cleaning, Lake Worth FL
Tired of repeated roof cleaning methods that damages roof tiles and kills vegetation?
Does this describe your experiences: You’re tired of getting those pesky HOA letters saying your roof is dirty from mold each year. You’re tired of searching for another roof cleaner year after year in a local magazine or google search. You’re tired of companies that say they won’t break your roof tiles or won’t kill your plants that end up doing just that. You’re tired of the false or prorated 2 year guarantee* that doesn’t last 2 years. You typically hire a company based on price and end up dissatisfied with the results: broken tiles, dead plants, and unforeseen roof damage from the chlorine. If any of these describe your experience, then it’s time to Experience the Pressure Perfection Difference!
Hello, my name is Mike Arnone and I’m the owner of Pressure Perfection Roof Cleaning in Lake Worth, FL. Most customers who call Pressure Perfection are looking for an alternative way to clean their roof that’s safe for the environment; safe for their roof; safe for plants and animals; and actually stays clean for 2 years guaranteed UNCONDITIONALLY. I’ve spent the last 30+ years doing research and development on the safest cleaning method that doesn’t kill your plants, doesn’t damage your roof tiles, tarpaper or nails but stays clean for 2 years. We perfected our method since 2002 and now have 1000’s of residential customers, and many HOA communities that have Experienced the Pressure Perfection Difference.
What is the Pressure Perfection difference?
- When we clean your roof, we use High Water Volume with LOW Pressure. There is NO Chlorine or Bleach used to clean your roof. High water volume doesn’t etch or break tiles but it’s a deeper clean than typical pressure cleaners. The companies using high pressure with the small surface cleaners or wands are typically new and inexperienced pressure washing companies. Palm Beach County doesn’t regulate our industry. So anyone who has a pressure washer can drive around and solicit work. It’s up to the homeowner to ask for a copy of their occupational license, liability insurance and workman’s compensation papers.
- We clean your roof with our specially designed surface cleaner. Instead of dispersing all the pressure thru 2 pressure cleaning tips, we disperse the high water volume thru 6 pressure cleaning tips which lowers the pressure applied to your roof. The water volume is what cleans not the pressure. We clean the flat and barrel surfaces well but we also clean the front edge thoroughly. Many pressure washing companies never clean the front edge thoroughly. It’s sometimes noticeable after it’s cleaned but it’s usually the first dirt area noticed months later.
- After the roof is cleaned, our experienced technician will carefully pull our hoses around the hose and clean all the walls, windows and ground areas from the roof dirt. While we are cleaning around the house, we’ll freshen up the house from cobwebs and light mildew on the walls as well free of charge.
- After the roof is dry, one of the owners of Pressure Perfection, Mike or Cory, will apply Roof-A-Cide on your roof to kill the mildew that is deep in the spores of the tile or asphalt shingle. Roof-A-Cide is EPA approved and nontoxic. It will not damage the roof tiles, tarpaper, metal flashing, metal ventilation, nails or kill plants. It not only kills the mildew but it stays on the roof and continues to kill any new mildew each time it rains. It’s back by a 2 year unconditional guarantee from Pressure Perfection and Roof-A-Cide. If there is any issue, please call our office and we will fix it asap.
- After the 2 year guarantee is complete, Pressure Perfection will notify you of your options. The best option is to allow us to come and retreat your roof with Roof-A-Cide for about half the price of the initial roof cleaning and treatment. There is no need to re-clean your roof, just apply Roof-A-Cide to kill any mildew and receive another 2 year unconditional guarantee. The other option is to wait a few months until your roof is dirty, get an HOA letter, and then we’ll have to clean and treat your roof for about the initial first time cost. Most customers choose the first option because they are very pleased with the results and realize we stand behind our promises.
- We are licensed in Palm Beach and Martin Counties.
- We have proper insurance on our trucks.
- We have liability insurance which protects your property from any unforeseen damage and accidents to you or your property.
- We also carry full Workman’s Compensation coverage for each employee. Every technician is an owner or employee. No one is given a 1099 and we do not hire temp labor or subcontractors. If a company is WC exempt or does not carry coverage for each employee, if he gets hurt on your roof, you the homeowner are liable. Typically companies with cheaper prices do not have proper coverage and is putting their employees and the homeowners at a liability risk that no one wants to experience. Make sure you ask for a copy prior to doing any work on your property from any company.
I am looking forward to doing business with you, and as always your complete satisfaction is my number one priority. Click here for a Free Estimate or if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call or text me anytime at (561) 722-0957.